Shelter Meal Provider
Join us by volunteering to provide a meal at one of our Emergency Shelters. We operate shelters in Anaheim, Orange, Santa Ana, and Costa Mesa and are looking for volunteers to come out and provide and serve dinner. Dinner is served daily at our shelters at either 6:00 or 6:30 pm depending on the shelter, and arrival time is 20 minutes in advance to set up.
- We ask that you provide a protein, starch, and vegetable enough for every client to have (shelter sizes vary)
- Must either have dinner catered or be prepared off-site with the oversight of someone who has a valid Food Handler’s card
- Must complete application that acknowledges you will adhere to proper food safety regulations
- Must be 18 years or older to volunteer alone or 13 years or older and accompanied by an adult
- Willing to allow us to run a background check if you plan on staying to serve dinner
Click Here to download the Volunteer Meal Provider Application. Once you have completed the application please email us.