Mercy House offers college credit, unpaid internships, year-round. We are looking for exceptional college students from various multi-discipline majors who have a desire to have first-hand experience in their related field of study in a professional environment.
Internship Opportunity- Program Intern
-Weekdays from 10:00-5:00.
-Location: Santa Ana (Grand & 17th St.)
-Interns will assist Mercy House clients with the intakes, program operations, and more. This includes collecting personal and financial information.
-Assist in doing over-the-phone intakes.
-Follow-up with Clients
-Minor filing, copying, etc.
-Assist in client visits
-Live Scan may be required.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university.
- Open to undergrad and graduate students.
Just submit your cover letter and resume to ATTN: Jacob Mize:
By Email: JacobM@mercyhouse.net
By Fax: (714) 836-7901
ATTN: Jacob Mize
PO Box 1905
Santa Ana, CA 92702
– Internship(s) you’re interested in gaining experience.
– Quarter/Semester you’re applying for.
– Days and hours of availability.
– List any special accommodations or requirements.
Mercy House is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage women, minorities, persons with disabilities and veterans to apply.